Friday, August 24, 2007

{so many new LOs}

Hello! I realized it's been a while since I posted my own LOs. I scrapped hard and got ALL my Santa Monica beach photos scrapped. So here are a whole bunch of new LOs!!

(As always click on the images to enlarge!)

Credits here.


Credits here.


Credits here.


Credits here.


Credits here.


Ok, I was going to post some LOs from our trip to Snowbird this summer for Josh's birtday. But I feel like this post is DEFINITELY long enough! So maybe I'll post those tomorrow. :)

Aren't you glad its Friday??!! I AM!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE all of these pages!! I think that they may just be some of your best ones yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your scrapping style...your layouts are fantastic. Keep posting them. I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Brittney! Looks like you guys had fun.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...