Wednesday, September 5, 2007

{a few new LOs}

Beading Beauties was a big success last night! We had a great little group and we all made some REALLY fun things! I wore my new earrings to work today!! :)

But it reminded me that I never posted my LO I scrapped from our LAST Beading Beauties. I put in on my little slideshow but I never posted it here in the blog!!! So here it is:



I also scrapped this fun page of my ADORABLE niece, Eden. I used a lot of products from Mira Designs by my amazingly talented friend Minna! Every time I look at these pictures I just smile. You can't look at these photos and not be happy. I think its impossible. I wanted to get across that happy feeling in LO. How did I do?


And finally, I scrapped another CT LO for scraphead.com using Carol Abram's Hydrangea Hues kit! We had a birthday party for Josh's parents back in November and these pictures are a hoot!


Full credits for these LOs can be found in my gallery!

So there are my most recent LOs! :) Thanks for lookin'!!

5 comments:

  1. I love all three layouts! They are gorgeous! And yes, your niece is the cutest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beading beauties page! Yeah for the club!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the pages. They are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pages are adorable! I love them. What are you doing with them...printing? And if so, what size and where? Just wondering!
    Thanks for any info you would be willing to share!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...