Saturday, October 6, 2007

{low-key weekend)

Ok, so after I titled this post, I realized I guess, even though I don't have a ton going on outside the house this weekend, I'm still pretty busy. When am I ever NOT busy??

But I decided to ignore the laundry, take a break from the wedding slideshow I have to get done this weekend for a client (don't worry, I'll get it done), the digi-scrap design projects I should be working on, the new design I need to finish and get put up at Blessed Events, and everything else that is nagging at me, and just scrap. I can't tell you how good it feels! All you digi-scrap addicts out there know excactly what I mean. To just sit down at your computer and scrap up something cute is the best feeling. So, here's what I scrapped today. (It's actually a CT LO for Shandy! Her new note-a-bles papers are so stinkin' cute!!!)

(full credits here)

I guess its time to stop ignoring all that other stuff. I will go put a load of wash in, get the slideshow finished, and design a new baby announcement for "Blessed Events". See ya!


7 comments:

  1. Britt- This page is ADORABLE!! You must send these pictures to me! I love how you have so many scrapbook pages of Gracelyn!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing LO - AGAIN! You rock in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fallish changes you made to your blog...very cute and the page amazing of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the layout!
    And I excactly know whatcha talking about!
    I did have a scrap-weekeend too!

    {{{hugs}}}
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your new blog!! TOO CUTE! and your pages are always so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish my pages all turned out as pleasing to the eye as yours do! You have such talent! I have got to figure out how to make my blog less generic looking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tag! You got tagged. Go to my blog to find the rules.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...