Tuesday, March 25, 2008

{free mini-kit for challenge participants}

Hi there! Well, another challenge has begun at ScrapMatters and this one has a participation gift designed by yours truly. So if you want this mini-kit for free . . . .


Then click HERE and do the fun challenge! It's simple and not only will you get this free kit, you also might win a $5 GC too. Two LOs will win a GC in addition!!

Fun, huh??

Ok I will leave you with a teaser. I've been hard at work (finally) on another big mega kit that is definitely magical in a fun, bold way!!



Coming soon . . . heeehee!! I can't wait!

Have a good night! (Don't worry Marci, I haven't forgotten that you tagged me! I just don't have time right now!!)

7 comments:

  1. SUPER cute mini kit! I saw this on the blog today and I love it! :) Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Another MAGICAL kit??? I can't wait!! Any chance it will be out by Friday? I'm starting work on a "magical" trip album this weekend and I already have all of your other magical stuff! I can't WAIT to see this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes labdogs, if everything goes according to plan, it should be out on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO CUTE! I love all of your kits, you are seriously the best!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute Britt I can't wait to see your new kit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the mini kit, too, but it seems like the challenge in the link it over :( Is there another way to get the mini kit?

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute Freebie!! And I'm so excited for your new kit!! From the little bit, it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...