Wednesday, April 2, 2008

{showtime, ladies & gentlemen! showtime!}

I can't believe the incredible response to "Leave the World Behind". I'm just so grateful and flattered! Thank you all so much!

I have MORE CT LO's to show you, in case you weren't already in love with this kit! :)

{from my newest CT member - Erica!!}



{from Teresa}



{from Morgan}


{a 2-pager from Krista}



Aren't these all so AWESOME!? I just have LOVED seeing all these LOs (not to mention all the fabulous Show-Offs so far! But those have to wait until Friday!!)

Ok - so I have a LO of my own to show you, but first . . .

If you've been to the ScrapMatters gallery lately, you may have noticed that Disney-mania is TAKING OVER!! haha! So, Tami & I put our heads together for today's post on the SM Team Blog. It's all about using Disney quotes on your LOs!! I even made a cute freebie to go with it!! It's called "You Can Quote Me: Animation".


Go get it on the Team Blog HERE!! And here's my LO using a Disney quote from the freebie!!!

(credits: everything from "Leave the World Behind" & "Mouse in the House")

And this is Tami's LO using the freebie word art!! This is so gorgeous!


Fun fun - so go download and enjoy the freebie, and HAVE FUN using Disney quotes on your LOs!!

10 comments:

  1. I love, love , love these two disney kits and can't wait to use them! Thanks for this freebie! Keep up the Disney stuff and I'll buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thair layouts are great Brittney! I will do the scraplift onf the first one by Erica soon. Her style is amazing, and shee has my name. lol Thanks for the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new quotes! I can't wait to use them. I am so excited about all the Disney layouts here and ScrapMatters! I'm having so much fun looking at them and getting great ideas from them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brittany--
    Absolutely love your kits! I just purchased your newest one and can't wait to use it! I love everything Disney (living in Florida) so I truly appreciate your freebies and your incredible kits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the quotes. Can't wait to use them with my "Leave the World Behind" kit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know this post is like forever old but I was wondering if there is still a place to pick up this super cool totaly cute freebie. Please?

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok so I found where to purchase your "you can quote me"'s but is there anyway to still get your "Mouse in the house" Kit? Please Please I am dying here I love love love it!

    I can't find it on scrapmatters under your shop. Is it there and I am blind? hehe Thanks so much for any direction.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm looking for the "Mouse in the House" kit too! Is there somewhere we can get it? I can't find it on your store. Help!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It'sa freebie included in a post that is just a few posts before this one: http://brittishdesigns.blogspot.com/2008/03/leave-world-behind.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...