Thursday, August 21, 2008

{dreamy new kit from EZ & a little peek into tomorrow}

My pal Erica Zane just released the CUTEST new kit! It's called "EZ Dreams" and its totally DREAMY!!



Here is what I scrapped with it.


{full credits}

This is one of those REALLY special treasured photos that I find myself having a really hard time scrapping. But as soon as I saw Erica's kit I knew what to do! And I love how it turned out! Awesome new kit Erica!! I love it.

The Speed Scrap last night at SM was not without its bumps (aka the site crashing on us numerous times) but we muddled through and still had a great time. I LOVE how my LO turned out!


{full credits}

I just love our Speed Scraps! I already can't wait for the next one.

One last thing thing! The peek. Wanna see what I've got cooked up for tomorrow? I'll give you just a little peek!



I can't wait to show it to you and also show you what the Britt Girls have created with it! So - we'll see you tomorrow for the big release! :)

6 comments:

  1. Ooh,I love these colors. Can't wait to see this! I peeked at the speed scrap yesterday, but I'm just not fast enough!!! Oh, well it will come. Your LO is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh... Britt those colors look AWESOME!!! I can't wait...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, these LO's are awesome.
    You did a great job!

    I love that quote on the LO of you and Josh...it's PERFECT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I can't wait to see your next kit! You never cease to amaze me!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. man--your LOs are always so incredible!! i need to start taking notes!! you ROCK! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Erica's kit is beautiful! And you did an amazing job on your LO! And your SS LO is amazing too!! Can't wait to see what you have tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...