Sunday, October 26, 2008

{2 blessings}

So I know I'm sort of due for 3 blessings today, but I only got 2 done.  So I'll post 2 next week and then be all caught up!

First - my brother Christian!


{full credits}

This is my younger brother Christian, just younger than me. He is about to be the daddy of 2 daughters. He's such a great guy. :)

And here is my 2nd blessing for today. I was watching some TV show and there was a blind person and it just hit me SO HARD how lucky I am to have the gift of sight!


{full credits}

And those are my blessings for today. I thought I was over and done with being sick but NNNOPE! I was sick in bed all day yesterday and had to leave church early today to go home and crash. I seriously need to be done with this sickness. I'm really tired of feeling sick!

Oh - and one little bit of info.  ScrapMatters will be down all day tomorrow for a scheduled server upgrade.  So - don't panic!  It will be back up sometime on Tuesday!!

Well - I think I'll talk Josh into watching Amazing Race now before we go to sleep! See ya later!!

5 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! Loved both your LO's and the last one is so beautiful and blessing for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sight is such a huge blessing that we usually don't think of. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous blessing LOs ... your eyes are GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, if my eyes were that stunning, I'd make a LO with them, STAT! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear you've been really ill - here's some virtual chicken noodle soup sent your way!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...