Wednesday, October 8, 2008

{coming soon to a screen near you}

I thought I'd pop in an give you a little peek at what's to come this Friday.  As you all know, I'm busy getting ready to go on vacation but I still wanted to leave you with something new!!  So . . .



And that's all you get!

Oh and while I'm here I might as well plug the Speed Scrap tomorrow night. Thursay, 9pm Eastern (7pm Mountain) there's a speed scrap hosted by the lovely Andrea (chia) at SM. Find out more and see the awesome prize you can get: here.

I've scrapped quite a bit this week, but I can't post ANY of them yet! They are either for upcoming challenges, new releases, etc! ARGH. I should be able to post most of them tomorrow. So check back tomorrow for a LO Show and Tell post! :)

Until then . . . .

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see more LOs from you!
    *Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooo dieing to see what that kit is all about...you know how I just LOOOOOVEEE your kits!! and I have to get the ASAP, because I'm addicted. It's like your kits are my drug...so wait...I guess that makes you my dealer :-) Have fun in DisneyLand!!! We'll miss you...but look forward to plenty more TOTALLY FAN-TABULOUS Disney Layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I can't wait to see everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous you are heading to "The Land"as we call it! Say hey to Mickey for me!

    Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.:)LO wise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to pop on and say...have a fun vaca hun!!! You both deserve a nice break. Enjoy each other!


    (... keep blackberry to a minuimum) LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...