Thursday, October 23, 2008

{feels good to scrap!}

After a week and a half without scrapping, it feels so nice to scrap again!!  Let me show you what I've done since I've been home (yes, I have lingering Disneyland fever so ALL these pages are from various Disneyland trips!).

I scrapped this yesterday for the Speed Scrap!  It's from our trip last March.  I LOVE Snow White.


{credits here}

I scrapped this one this morning using Erica Zane's awesome new "Tickle Me Happy" kit!


{credits here}

And this afternoon, I TOTALLY spaced the Speed Scrap! I was just sitting here scrapping this page, and totally forgot about it! :( I am so bummed I missed it!! I do like this page though . . . It's one of those magical Disneyland stories I always put off scrapping because I don't want to mess it up. But thanks to the DIS challenge, I got the push I needed to get it scrapped (This is from our March trip too).


{credits here}

And that's all the pages I've done this week.

Oh hey, would you like a little peek at what's new tomorrow??

I know - not the most telling peek - but you'll see it all tomorrow!!

Have a great night!

5 comments:

  1. oh your pages look so wonderf! What a bummmer that you
    Missed the speed scrap. And you have peaked my interest for sure. InHisgrip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though it totally sucks that you hurt your foot at disneyland, I still love your That's how I roll LO!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I've so wanted those dream ears or SOMETHING!! 5 trips and nothing! lol. Great LOs! I wanna see more from the sneek peek! I see flowers and maybe an awesome alpha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please let it be a new Disney kit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pages Britt!
    I have to admit that I feel like such a dork! I saw your Snow White page and all of the sudden the light bulb went on over my head and I realized the whole concept of the Fairchild kit. Duh, Jill.....FAIR.....CHILD....apples!!
    I'm just a little slow sometimes, but I eventually catch on! LOL!
    Can't wait to see the new kit today!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...