Thursday, October 9, 2008

{finally I can share these LOs!}

So - I can finally share SOME of the LOs I've been scrapping these days. But first - let me tell you about the lunch I had today!!

I got to meet Stacy and Kathleen, two friends from ScrapMatters who I've never met IRL before! Stacy lives in Australia and is here visiting family and Kathleen actually lives fairly close to me but we've never met! It was so much fun! We sat in Chilis talking for 2 and a half hours! It was a great afternoon and I'm so happy I was able to meet both of them! I was a dummy and forgot my camera, but they both had theirs there so I'll be getting pictures emailed to me soon!

Ok - now to do a little plugging for my CTs and share some LOs at the same time.

First up - Molly! Molly (DeCrow Designs) is off at Disneyland right now (we BARELY miss each other there! funny huh?). Anyway - she has a really cute pack of Halloween Doodles out right now called "This is Halloween".



And this is what I scrapped with it (using lots of other goodies from Molly's shop).


{full credits}

These are pictures from our trip to Disneyland LAST October. We went with my Sister and Brother-in-law and their boys. It was a lot of fun! I can't wait to see Candy Corn Acres again this year!

Next up, Erica Zane!! Have I told you how much I love Erica?? She came out with this gorgeous kit called "Where the Heart Blooms".



I scrapped my little nephew Noah.


{full credits}

Isn't this kit so gorgeous?! I LOVE it, and totally plan on using it again and again! And hello, TWO alphas? Jackpot!

And my last but not least CT plug, Mira Designs. Minna has whipped up an awesomely cute kit called "Sweet Bird".



And here is what I scrapped with it!


{full credits}

Ok - one more LO. This one isn't for a CT but it was in a Telephone Game at the DIS so I couldn't post it until the whole chain was posted! This is from our Jan. '07 Disneyland trip when Space Mountain turned into Rockin' Space Mountain while we were there.


{full credits}

And those are all the LOs I can share today! I've been running around like crazy getting errands done, things ready for the trip, making list and checking things off. Busy busy busy but I'm soooo excited to leave! It's going to be AWESOME. Hope you're all having a great day! See ya tomorrow!!!

4 comments:

  1. How exciting to get the chance to meet people you chat with forever online! Fun Stuff! BTW, Great Layouts!!!! Love that Candy Corn Acres one!!! Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING all your LO's...of course. I am routinely impressed!! Thank you for the inspiration!
    I love the Doodley-Doos. Molly has a great style and I'm so glad that we are all friends!!

    FUN to meet SM friends IRL...one day WE will meet too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS...LOVE the new topper....sooooo spooky!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fabulous time, Britt! Do nothing but relax. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...