Friday, October 10, 2008

{one last post . . .}

One last post and then we're outta here!  So - let's get right to it! Here's what's new today!!

"Glam-o-rama Paper Pack"



A pack of 18 glittering papers just for you! :) And they are so gorgeous - just wait until you see what my team created with them!!

Also new into the store today is this pack of flowers that was once a Speed Scrap prize. If you missed it before, never fear, its available in the shop now!

"Bunches of Flowers"



Ok - now let's check out the creations from the Britt Girls!!

{LO by Erica}


{LO by Denise}


{LO by Kate}


{LOs by Melissa}




{LO by Jess}


{LOs by Ashley}



{LO by Paige}


{LO by Kelsy}


{and 1 from me!}


Fun stuff huh?! I swear, as each LO came in this week I was BLOWN away by my Britt Girls. They really are so fab!! Thanks you guys for these amazing LOs.

I am also revealing my grab bag today!! Here's what was inside:

"String Theory"


"Bead-a-holic Alpha"


"My Bead Jar"


and "Gracefully Aged" Paper Pack


(If you're interested, you can go back HERE and check out the post with all the Britt Girl LOs using the grab bag goods!)

OK - enough new schtuff for ya? How about some Show Offs? Sounds good to me!!

  

Thanks to all of you who showed off this week!! You'll all be getting my new "Glam-o-rama Paper Pack" for free, so watch those email inboxes!!

For those of you who want to Show Off in the future, all you have to do is send me a LO you've created over the past week using any Britt-ish Designs product. Send it to designerbrittney at gmail dot com with the subject line: "Show Off". Then on Fridays I'll show you off on my blog and send you a thank you gift!

HOWEVER - **IMPORANT NOTE** There will be no show offs next Friday since I'll be gone to California. You are welcome to continue sending them in over the next week, just be aware that there will won't be a slideshow or gifts until 10/24. None on the 17th.

And I think that's it for today!!  I'm off to get a mani/pedi for the trip and then we're outta here!! WOO HOO!  I can't wait.  Hope you all have an awesome week!!  Can't wait to see all the Show Offs when I get home!!  BYE!

9 comments:

  1. Have a great trip and thanks so much for the prize!! I can't wait to use those awesome papers!!! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun!!! Thanks for the papers...again, you rock! Hug Mickey for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I love those glitzy papers! The Britt girls LOs were awesome... have fun in Disneyland! I'm totally jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time!!! Hugs to Mickey!!

    Janis (from DIS)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAve a blast!! You will be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sparkling paper pack! Have fun Britt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, so I'm just dropping another note to say We Miss You! Hope you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...