Saturday, November 1, 2008

{better late than never}

Ok this is going to be short and sweet!!  Sorry but I've gotta get back in bed, cuz I really feel icky.  But I wanted to make sure to get my new alpha in the store, so you could get it on sale during Digital Scrapbooking Day.  

"Razzle Dazzle Alpha"



Let me show you what my amazing team scrapped with it!!

{LO by Erica}


{LO by Jessica}


{LO by Paige}


{LO by Kelsy}


{LO by Melissa}


{LO by Denise}


It's super cheap right now during our big Digital Scrapbooking Sale so go snag it!



Plus, today starts an all new month of challenges in our Matter of Scrap system! Lots and lots of inspiring and fun challenges are on their way!!

Ready to see the awesome Show Offs that came in this week?


This week we broke another record!! 60 Show Off LOs!! Woo hoo! :)

Just a couple quick reminders for Show Offs. 1) They need to have been scrapped within the week that you send them in. You can't save them up to send in later. 2) Be sure to include your name and what you used in the email, unless its totally obvious. Most times I remember who you are and what you've used, but every once in a while I get thrown.

Can't wait to see what you send in this week!!

Just to answer you questions - the doctor said I have a viral infection (pretty much a blanket diagnosis) and prescribed me some antibiotics. Im going to see and Ear Nose and Throat doctor in mid-November. Which will be good, but it doesn't help me now! I still feel crappy and just want to get better so I can go see my new niece! YEP my new little niece was born this past week and its killing me that I can't go and see her. I saw her at the hospital the day she was born and that's it. Her name is Ella Margaret and she's gorgeous!! When I have more energy and I'm feeling better I'll post pictures.

That's it from me! See you later!

3 comments:

  1. Britt, I do hope you can feel better soon! I know how impatient you must be to see the new little one!
    Happy DSD, even if you're not at your best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, if it's a viral infection, he should not have given you antibiotics. They are useless on viral infections and will only serve to make any bacteria in your system that much more resistant to antibiotics. This is why we have superbugs.

    Beautiful alpha, btw! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get better soon. Your new alpha is super cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...