Thursday, November 27, 2008

{BLACK FRIDAY, BLOG TRAIN, BIG SALE, GRAB BAG}

Hello and Happy Black Friday one and all! If you're currently riding the ScrapMatters Black Friday Blog Train - HELLO! And welcome to Utah! If you're NOT on the train - PLEASE HOP ON!! There was only one stop before this, so back track to Andilynn Designs blog real quick and you'll be back on track.

ANYWAY - here you are at my stop and I'm super excited to give you my gift. As many of you know, ScrapMatters is having a huge Black Friday sale this weekend, and when you spend $10 or more you get this AWESOME collab. kit "Comfort & Joy". And here's what I scrapped with it.



We have had this Christmas tradition ever since I can remember!  As the journaling says, "this is how Christmas morning goes: We all wake up at 7 am & go into Mom & Dad’s room. We wake them up (they get up painfully slow) and Dad goes out to make sure Santa came. He’ll yell back for us to get lined up once he’s ready. We line up youngest to oldest & when Dad says its ok to come on out, we all rush into the living room."

and


And as my Blog Train gift to you is two 12x12 Quick Pages I made of my pages!!



DOWNLOAD THIS FREEBIE HERE.

Enjoy! And you will NOT believe the plethora of other amazing goodies you'll find along this blog train! Have fun cruising 'round the world and picking up your gifts! Your next stop is with Heather at JOYrevisted.

(Please keep in mind that we are an international train, so if one of the stops doesn't have their gift up yet, just be patient! The freebies will all be active and available for plenty of time! I also believe that Andrea is posting all 33 Blog Train stops on the SM Team Blog.)

OK - there is soooo much to talk about today! What's next . . . oooh I know! My grab bag!

"Britt-ish Designs Black Friday Grab Bag"


I went a little overboard on this grab bag and stuffed it with SIX all new products! I promise you're not going to be disappointed with this (or ANY of the grab bags at SM for that matter).

Let me show you a few LOs that my CT and I scrapped with items from my grab bag!!

{LO by me}


{LOs by Kate}



{LOs by Jess}



{LOs by Erica}



{LO by Emily}


{LO by Kelsy}


{LO by Denise}


{LOs by Melissa}



I know, I know - you can probably guess at everything in the Grab Bag now that you've seen the Britt Girls' LOs, but OH WELL!!

I ALSO have a new mini-kit in the store today!! It should make scrapping all your awesome Thanksgiving pics from yesterday a SNAP!

"Thanks Indeed"



My awesome friend and Britt Girl, Erica, scrapped this adorable LO with it!



And now, its time for the SHOW OFFS! Just a short slideshow today!! I'm sure everyone was off busy having a wonderful holiday with their families.

 

Special thanks to all my Show Offs! You'll all be getting my "Thanks Indeed Mini-Kit" as your gift this week! Watch your email inboxes. And please let me know if you don't get it this morning. I usually send the email right after I post this post. I don't know why but last week like HALF of my Show Offs didn't get their gift emails for some weird reason. So - yeah - just email me if you don't get your gift.

Hey - remember my new collab. kit with Molly DeCrow that I released last week - "Very Merry"?



Well . . . its on sale this weekend of course, AND Molly has a new free add-on for it on her blog today!! So go grab that. My add-on freebie is still active if you haven't downloaded it yet, you can get it at this post.

And I think that's it for me today.  Wow!  This is a LONG post!!!  But its a big day!  I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful and lovely.  If you braved the stores this morning, I hope the deals you found were rockin' (I am NOT a fan of real life Black Friday shopping).  Online is so much more my speed.  So - go enjoy the sale at SM!  Have a fun Black Friday.  And HORRAY the Holiday season has officially begun!!


15 comments:

  1. Thanks Britt for the QP! I love 'em! I WAS going to be a good girl today and not spend all my money...but now I NEED to go and get that cute Christmas collab you did!ANd you know how it goes...you can't walk away without a ton more stuff, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Britt! Love the eye candy you put out week after week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was too busy doing who knows what to get to this post sooner, but WHOA! You have been so busy and everyone's LO's are beautiful. So thankful to be part of your team...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for an awesome blog Britt and those fab QP's! This blog train is super huge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 29 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't EVER get enough of your creative show pieces. The ones of the family of course are always my favorite. LOVE LOVE LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the quick pages and the show off gift.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Britt - thanks for the amazing QPs!! I LOVE your GB, by the way. Some very interesting, unexpected items in there! Can't wait to get to scrappin' with them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi, i tried to purchase the black friday grab bag and it was no longer available. is there anyway i could purchase it from you. i want to make the photo op page that was in the e-mag that you had some of your work in. thamks, debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shane - all of the products found in the grab bag are available separately in the store now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...