Friday, November 21, 2008

{Christmas is coming!}

Yessirree!  The best season of the year is quickly nearing!  Can you believe its November 21st?!  This month is FLYING by! I am excited by all the Christmas tunes I hear on commercials and the holiday displays popping up in stores. Christmas is coming! Woo hoo!!

Speaking of the holiday season . . . I've got my first holiday themed kit of the year out today!! Molly DeCrow (DeCrow Designs) and I have teamed up to created this very cool MEGA-KIT!

"Very Merry"



This kit is enormous and so fun and unique! I LOVE the colors, the funky elements, and did you notice it comes with THREE ALPHAS?!! Yes - THREE!

And when you purchase "Very Merry" before the end of November you'll get this awesome set of printable gift tags that Molly and I created automatically included in your purchase!



AND at the end of this post you'll find an add-on freebie  to "Very Merry", so make sure you read all the way to the end!

Take a look at what my team and I scrapped with this huge kit!

{LO by me}

(full credits here)

{LO by Jess}


{LO by Ashley}


{LOs by Melissa}



{LO by Kate}


{LO by Erica}


{LO by Emily}


{LO by Kelsy}


{LO by Paige}


{LO by Denise}

proving that you can even use this kit for non-holiday pages!!

Aren't the Britt Girls awesome?!  Thanks so much ladies!

I also have my FIRST EVER set of brushes in the store today!!

"Funky Stems Brush Set"



I've included both the .abr brush set and the .png files for each brush. The .abr brush set only works in Photoshop CS and later versions and I think Photoshop Elements 5.0 and higher. However, if you find the .abr files aren't compatible with your program, you can VERY easily make the included .png files into brushes that work for earlier version.

Here's all you have to do:
1) Open the PNG file.
2) Select All.
3) Click Edit > Define Brush Preset

4) In the box that pops up, rename the brush or just click ok. The brush will automatically show up in your brush palette.

Easy right? If you have any questions feel free to email me and I'll do my best to help you out!!

Here are a few LOs using my new brushes!!

{LO by me}

(full credits here)

{LO by Denise}

Using "Very Merry". She used the snowflake brush as a clipping mask and made cool stem embellishments.

{LO by Erica}

also using "Very Merry". She flipped the brushes upside down for a funky snowing effect!

{LO by Melissa}
Using the new "Very Merry" kit. She added FLAIR to the stems and made a funky stem element bunch! COOL HUH?

Thanks again to my wonderful Britt Girls for these awesome LOs!!

So . . . are you ready to see some Show Offs?! Let's do it!

 

Thanks so much to all the Show Offs! You're all getting my new "Funky Stems Brush Set"! Watch your inboxes for your gift. I can't wait to see who shows off next week!

If you've made it all the way to the end of this post, you DEFINITELY deserve this add-on freebie! Just a few more things to make "Very Merry" even bigger!!



Download your freebie HERE!  

Hope this post brought a little holiday spirit to your Friday morning! Have a fantastic weekend!! See you 'round!


36 comments:

  1. Amazing, amazing stuff this week again Britt!!! Love it all.... those brushes are fab too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Britt! Super CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!! Thanks so much for sharing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU rock...you SO TOTALLY ROCK!!! I can't even WAIT to get my hands on this new FABULOUS stuff!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE everything about this kit. I will def be getting it before the end of the month. Thanks for the freebie..off to grab it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy cow- my keyboard is shorted out with all of the drooling over the new kit- IT'S AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. To borrow EZ's phrase, how "holy cow awesome" is this kit and the brush pack?! After using DIP10 exclusively to scrap with for the past 2 1/2 years, I have FINALLY gotten and installed PS Elements 6.0 ... as soon as I figure out how to use it, I'm going to be all over these brushes and finally understand "clipping masks" and other assorted jargon. I'm going to retain this post as my first brush tutorial - thanks, Britt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so excited to use this kit! It will be perfect for Christmas cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the sweet add-on!

    ReplyDelete
  10. *LOVE* the polka dots! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I love that striped paper especially. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Super kit and super layouts!! I love looking at what your CT has done -- very inspiring (and helpful for us less creative scrappers :) ). Thank you for the wonderful add-on!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Britt I LOVE the new kit!!!!!!!!! Wow wow wow!!
    Thank you for the add on!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, your creative team did an amazing job with those layouts. Thank you for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everything looks great! Thanks for the add-on! Love the kit and the brushes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow. I am so excited to see a different christmas kit - I LOVE it! I just got your other christmas kit, which I haven't even used yet, but now I will be set for Christmas pages for awhile. I love this one. Off to visit the shoppe!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the great freebie! Love the kit - can't wait to go get it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow Britt, your kits always get better and better! Just love this new Chrissy one and thank you so much for the awesome add on too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just found your stuff. VERY VERY Cute Brit! THanks for the freebie!

    gingerandjake

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Nov [LA 08:22pm, NY 11:22pm] - 22 Nov [UK 04:22am, OZ 03:22pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the adorable freebie :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this new kit, and as usual your Britt Girls did awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  23. love ur new kit - added it to my kaboodle - so many great LOs today-thanks so much for the sampler
    -bellbird

    ReplyDelete
  24. wonderful Christmas mini kit! Have a great week end :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you so much for another gorgeous freebie :D And the new kit is so fantastic too!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you for the lovely add-on!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for the show off gift. Love those brushes. And the freebies. So fun...I"m going to use it now!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the flairs. Thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful as always! Can't wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you for the Very Merry add on. Great kit.

    Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  31. thanks for the add-on! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi there!!

    I'm a huge Christmasfan so this kit is a must have.
    Just a quick question..the Layouts your girls made (3th one, made by Ashley)Are those twinkle lights in the kit?? If not is that available for purchase??
    TIA!!
    I luv your scrapkits!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...