Friday, November 14, 2008

{friends that inspire me}

Happy Friday everyone!

Today I have a new template pack to release. My friend, and Britt Girl, Ashley (One Happy Mama) has a totally unique and refreshing style. I'm always scraplifting from her, so I decided it was time to create some templates based on some of her work. I was so thrilled when she gave me the ok to share her awesome style with the rest of the digi-scrapping world!!

"Inspired by Ashley Templates"



Here are the original LOs I was inspired by:



And here are some LOs my team and I scrapped!

{LO by Erica}

using Electric Pop, Let's Kick It, and Hang in There


{LOs by Melissa}
using "Shiver Me Timbers", "Bunches of Flowers", "Date Stamp Classic" and Burnt Toast Alpha


using Snowbound, Date Stamped, and The Bright Side

{LO by Kelsy}

Using The Bright Side & The Big Blue Alpha (recolored)

{LO by Denise}

{LO by Paige}

using Glam-o-Rama Paper Pack, In Stitches: Frames, Enchantment and Electric Pop alpha

{LO by Jess}

using Pretty Scallops, Paper Shapers, Glam-o-Rama Paper Pack, and Enchantment


{LO by Kate}

using The Bright Side & Glam-o-Rama Paper Pack

{LO by me}

Using Let's Kick It

So go grab these templates today so you can create layouts with as much style and artistry as Ashley!

Ready to see some awesome show offs that came in this week??


Thanks to everyone who showed off this week. You'll all be getting my new "Inspired by Ashley Templates". I hope you like 'em!

If you want to show off and get free stuff, just email me a LO you've created during the current week (no saving up) that uses anything from Britt-ish Designs each week before Friday. Be sure to make "Show Off" your subject line so I don't miss your email.

And Show Offs, if you notice your LO missing from the slide show or don't receive your gift email today, email me and let me know. Its almost impossible to keep this all straight without and without mistakes.

That's it from me this morning folks. I'll see you later!  Have a great Friday!

8 comments:

  1. Great new templates Brittney - Ashley's definitely one of my favorites too. She is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I love those templates! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you scrapped your trip to the voting polls! You are so fun. I am always taking pictures of EVERY event & Matt thinks I am crazy, but look how fun it is. Sadly enough, I did not bring my camera when we voted. Next time! Oh, and I of course love the templates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the wonderful templates. Also, thanks for your article in the SM newsletter. I've already improved a LO using that technique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the templates :D Some of my favorite templates are from you and these looks promising as well!! And I second Virginia, I can't wait to try and make my shadows more natural.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWWWW, gee thanks, Britt!! I seriously love your style myself and love to lift you. This is an honor! Love all the LO's that the team did. So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the templates this week 4Shared is so maddening, making it so hard to leave comments!

    And your DH is the most fabulous ever with his wonderful participation in the photo process. And you take photos of everything! I am still LOL on the LO with you in the wheelchair! What a great sport he is!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brittney, those LOs are awesome! You've got some very talented ladies on your team! That LO by Melissa of Boyd's Bear Cpuntry brought back memories. We live din PA for 3 years & went there also. My boys got to make bears there. My youngest was just born, so my oldest made his bear for him. They sleep with those guys every night. And now I don't feel so weird about taking pics when I voted! lol Now I just need to scrap them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...