Wednesday, November 5, 2008

{halloween party}

I still haven't posted pictures from the Halloween Party Josh and I threw at our house.  It's sort of becoming a tradition to invite both our families over for a Halloween party.  Nothing too exciting, just dinner and costumes and visiting.  But its still a lot of fun! PLUS - its an excuse to get dressed up!

Josh and I were pirates this year and I think our costumes turned out pretty sweet. Ill or not, I was dressing up!! It's my favorite part of Halloween. I unintentionally ended up looking sort of like an 80s pirate, but oh well.




Here are some other pics from the party. It was a great time!


click to enlarge


On an entirely different note - did you watch Obama's acceptance speech last night? I don't care who you voted for, who you supported through the campain, that was an inspiring moment. I felt hope for our country. Not to mention what an important and historically significant moment it was for our country. I felt blessed to be experiencing it.  Josh and I sat hand in hand on our sofa and watched with tears in our eyes.  It was quite a moment I thought.

Well - that's it for today! See you tonight for the Speed Scrap hopefully. I added the prize, so you can see what that is here.

Peace out.

11 comments:

  1. OMGosh!!! Your Mom's costume is a HOOT!!! Looks like a fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so i've always been a fan of big hair, and i'm TOTALLY loving your halloween hair!!! Seriously. You could pull that off even on a regular old day. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pirate costumes! But my favorite pic is the one with your mom!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! The Dr./patient are too funny!

    An I loved both speeches last night. McCain was so graceful and Obama was so inspiring. I couldn't be more pleased with our country!

    Chia

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT FUN!!!
    I swear you guys are the FUNNEST family ever!
    ;)

    Looks like a great Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha Oh my heck YES a 80's pirate!! Dave & Marge's costume made me spit out my drink! LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  7. You looked really good for someone that was ill. :) I usually look like cr*p when I am even slightly under the weather.

    Must have been the big hair. :D

    Hope you're completely well now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great costumes! They are soo funny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You always have the cutest costumes! I love Ben's mustache and your mom and dad look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found your site. Love it. Love the costumes; very funny. You were right about our new presidents speach. I felt such hope that I haven't felt in a long time. I sat there crying on my sofa. Have you in my Fav's. I love everyones photos with their comments but I haven't figured that one out yet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your hair! You look Georgous!! I love it love it love it. You could do that any day for sure.

    I have been stalking your blog for a while so I figured I better come out and say HI! I love your stuff and I think that you are RAD!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...