Monday, November 3, 2008

{'late posts' is my middle name}

I'm a day late on my blessings LOs this week.  Oh well! Late is my thing this week I guess.

ANYWAY - here are my two blessing LOs to catch me up. First up . . . my new little precious baby niece was born last Wednesday. She is beautiful and perfect and I love her to death already. She was a no-brainer for the blessing book this week.


{full credits}

Isn't she so cute!!? Here are a few more pictures from her birth-day.





Could they be cuter parents?



Both mom and baby are doing great!

My second blessing page this week is another no-brainer! My right to vote.


{full credits}

Josh and I will be headed to vote tomorrow at 7:45 am! I'm excited. I'm so blessed to live in a country where I have a right to vote for who I want to, no matter what that means. I hope all of you who are eligible are voting tomorrow. It's so important!

A few little items to shamelessly plug . . .

1) My new "Everday Magic" challenge has begun today at ScrapMatters. It's all about the last movie you sat down and watched start to finish. It's a lot of fun, so I hope you'll all come play along. The last movie I saw start to finish was our Halloween movie night!


{full credits}

We had a great night, curled up on the couch watchin' a scary movie! I love Halloween. I'm a little sad its over.

2) I'm hosting a speed scrap Wednesday night at 8pm. Join me, won't you?



I'll have the prize done ready to show you tomorrow, so check back here later to see what it is.

And that's it from me tonight. Time to go to bed. Yikes. I didn't realize how late it was!!! Good night!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Britt, it sounds like you're feeling better! I'm glad!
    Your niece is really the sweetest little child!!
    I love your new blessings LOs. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun post! What a beautiful baby and couple. Seriously, NONE of my hospital pictures looked that good! Great pages, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! Fun challenge!
    -Beautiful baby and yes, they are a cute couple! Congrats to the whole family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Auntie Britt! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...