Friday, November 7, 2008

{let's kick it!} freebie below!

Hello hello!  It's FRIDAY! And that means I have new goodies in the store! Let me show you what's new!

First up, I have a brand new kit. I had quite a few request for a soccer-themed kit, lots of soccer moms out there! So - here is . . .

"Let's Kick It"



Here are some detail shots for ya (click to enlarge).



As I usually do with my kits, I've made sure to pack in lots of non-soccer goodies, so this kit is definitely useable again and again for any type of page. AND when you purchase "Let's Kick It" this week, you also get this bonus alpha free, automatically included in your download.



Let me show you what the Britt Girls and I have scrapped with it!

{LO by Yours Truly}


{LO by Erica}


{LOs by Melissa}



{LO by Paige}


{LO by Kelsy}


{LO by Jess}


{LO by Denise}


{LOs by Ashley}




Fun right?! I've designed a few extra items for a freebie add-on at the end of this post, so keep reading!

I'm also adding a couple other little goodies to the store today.

Heather Lee of Joy Revisted Photo Artistry and I have teamed up to creat this gorgeous "2009 Calendar QuickPage" project! It's a simple hybrid project that will be great for holidays gifts this season!!



Heather Lee created each beautiful page in the calendar with all of my kits! And here's what it looks like finished, printed and bound!!






I can't WAIT to make mine!!

"Date Stamp Classic"

This was the participation prize for the Speed Scrap I hosted this week. So if you missed the SS, you can get these awesome date stamps in the store now.



And "Pretty Scallops"



Here is a LO I scrapped with one of the papers and "Date Stamp Classic"!



{LO by Melissa}


{LO by Erica}


This paper pack is worn, scalloped and super fab. And all of this week's Show Offs are getting it for free! Want to see the Show Offs? OK!


Awesome work this week Show Offs! Can't wait to see what you'll come up with next!

Ok time for that promised "Let's Kick It Add On" freebie!



Click HERE to download. Make sure you leave a little comment if you do. I love reading all your comments.

And that's it from me today! Hope your Friday is a great one! I'll be seeing some of you at the noon Speed Scrap at SM today.  And to the rest of you, I'll see you later!!

20 comments:

  1. AWESOME! you really went crazy this week! I've been sitting on refresh all morning! Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This soccer kit is fantastic. Thanks so much for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the new stuff it's awesome! and I also love your new header!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Britt your kits are always so fun! Although my littles aren't in soccer anymore - I have tons of pics when they were. Need to dig those out, scan 'em, and scrap 'em! Thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzers I love this kit Britt! And I also love your new header! Such a stinkin cute little pink birdie!! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, first of all let me say that your CT totally rocks because I was like "well I don't really need a soccer kit", but then when I seen all the great LO's they made, I think I will have to get it! Hey, my kids may play soccer one day right! Also, I think it was those worn bracket papers that helped me decide to get it too! The scallop papers are adorable! and Thanks for the freebie! You SO TOTALLY rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much!
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing. wonderful kit.
    lili

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, Britt! You are unbelievable, woman! How can you be sick and still crank out such beautiful stuff ... and layouts, to boot!

    :: I bow down to your awesomeness ::

    And can I just say a HUGE "thank you" for this marvelous soccer kit and freebie?! I have not one, but TWO soccer guys now, since Dylan turned 3 and could be in kickeroos. I'm going to have to get this kit, and the Date Stamp Classic (because I fell asleep before the speed scrap - ARG!) real soon.

    Hope you're feeling better. Have a fantabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Argh! I couldn't help myself Britt! This kit is GORGEOUS and thanks for the GREAT add on!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Nov [LA 07:19pm, NY 10:19pm] - 08 Nov [UK 03:19am, OZ 02:19pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Britt, you sure have kept yourself busy this week! :) I love all the new products and the LOs showcasing them! But I must say I have a soft spot for the calendar since I'm into hybrid right now.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your new header! This kit is so cute and I love that it was inspired by your hubby! I love all of the bright colors! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always love your absolutly great colorchoices! this one is again perfect

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great soccer kit! Thank you so much for the fun freebie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it! Your wordart is perfect thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Girl, I'm going to go broke buying your kits! Thank you for the soccer kit, I have been looking for the perfect soccer kit for forever and this is it! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...