Sunday, November 30, 2008

{my beautiful cousin}

Yesterday was Morgan's birthday. Morgan is my gorgeous cousin who lives in Phoenix. I mailed her present and had a really fun chat on the phone yesterday, and I've been thinking about her a lot today. I miss her so much. I wish she lived here.


{full credits}

See! I told you she was beautiful. :)  Love you Morgan!!

Today has been seriously crazy!! I spent all morning making pies (ok frozen pies and banana cream pie, so nothing that required baking talent). Then we went to my new little niece's baby blessing. Then we had to rush back to nursery to play with 15 little ones for 2 hours. It was INSANE!

Then we came home, changed, I made some whip cream for my pies, and we went to Josh's brother's house for the Leavitt Family 2nd Thanksgiving. I love this tradition. Instead of trying to rotate/share/go back and forth on Thanksgiving Day, we decided to just get together the Sunday after and have our own Thanksgiving. It's so nice, no one has to rush off or go anywhere. I always look forward to it. It's awesome.

But yeah - I'm EXHAUSTED! It's been quite a day.

Ok - one little plug, then I'm hitting the couch to watch the Amazing Race. I'm hosting the "Saturday Special" at ScrapMatters this week and I think its a lot of fun!!! Make sure to go check it out. It's all about 2-Pagers! Here's mine:


{full credits}

Ok - two more LOs I did this weekend real quick and then I'm outta there!!


{full credits}


{full credits}

That's it!! Peace.

8 comments:

  1. Britt, you're a scrapping machine even after all the things you've been up to lately! Wow, I'm pooped just reading about it. But your layouts are all just fabulous and I totally love that big Chrissy tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts always looks so perfectly arranged! Your cousin looks so much like you. Not hard to tell you are family!

    Got some goodies on Black Friday. Your Grab Bag was AWESOME and I love the little Thanx Indeed. I did a layout with it last night and will post at DST soon....soon as I find some sockies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Morgan page! I also really like the Disneyland Christmas pages. That tree is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morgan's LO is perfection. Love the holiday LO's too...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Britt! You are such a blessing to me too! I can't wait to see you guys for Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see the Christmas decor at Disneyland next week ... thanks for getting me even MORE excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the qp's! I am bookmarking your blog for the inspiration pages! your pages are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...