Tuesday, November 11, 2008

{necklace! necklace! get your necklace here!}

Beading Beauties was a lot of fun tonight. We had a great turn out and everyone made some gorgeous stuff!! I made another necklace to sell. Anyone interested??





As most of you know, I have thing for owls. I seriously LOVE this one!! The necklace is 21.5" long (I made this one adult size). The owl is about 3.25" tall from head to tail. And I threw in some matching earrings (with sterling silver hooks) that are 1.5" long. All the beads are either glass or plastic. It's actually a nice weight, the owl is surprisingly light.

Anyway - if anyone wants to buy it, email me at designerbrittney at gmail dot com and let me know!

3 comments:

  1. That cute owl totally reminds of the metal owl in that movie Clash of the Titans. So cute. Beading is fun- its been so long I'd forgotten. Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woman of many talents, you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had NO idea you had a thing for owls! I always love learning knew things about you! Super cute jewelry, I never feel like I can pull stuff like that off! I can see you wearing it & looking cute though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...