Monday, November 17, 2008

{new everyday magic challenge}

Hey guys.  I'm hosting a new "Everyday Magic" challenge at ScrapMatters and it started today.  This challenge is to scrap about your scrap space.  Where does the magic happen?  haha  You can see all the details here at the ScrapMatters forum.

And here's my own LO for the challenge:


{credits here}

Come play along!!

Also - there's a daytime speed scrap at SM tomorrow at noon Mountian Time. I have a doctor's appointment, so I don't think I'll make it, but its got a great prize, so if you can get there, I highly recommend it.

The evening speed scrap this week is on Wednesday night at 7 Mountain Time. And that one I plan to attend!!!

Ok I'm out the door to pick up our new couch!!! Gotta run!

5 comments:

  1. Cute layout!! Can't wait to see one of the new couch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable LO! LOVE it...
    And how exciting about the couch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. britt - do you sell any WDW themed quick page kits? If so, can you email me (couldn't find your email)
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the couch! Missed you at the SS last night :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey thanks for the challange, I have entered my LO at scrap matters!! THanks again..BTW...love your blog and freebies!

    Lacey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...