Thursday, November 6, 2008

{sneak peek}

I thought maybe someone out there might want a sneak peek at what I've got coming out tomorrow. . .

Intrigued? Curious?

Well - the speed scrap last night was REALLY fun. We had a great turn out and I loved seeing everyone's LOs. Here is the LO I created for it.


{credits here}

There's a daytime speed scrap tomorrow afternoon that I plan on doing. It's tomorrow at 12 noon Mountain time. Click here to find out more. The participation prize for this one is REALLY cute. Come play along if you can. It's a lot of fun.

Alrighty well - I guess that's it until tomorrow. Oh and thanks so much for all the well wishes from all of you. I'm feeling a lot better these days. Not 100% yet, but much better! Ok - see ya tomorrow!!

5 comments:

  1. HOLY COW! This is SO what I was asking for in the forum! Seriously? From you? Awesome! I'm loading something right now to send to you for showoffs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG -- Is this a soccer kit????? You are KILLING me!!!!! Yippeee -aye-yay!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a soccer ball!!! YEAH!
    Glad to hear you are beginning to feel better.

    Thanks,
    B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see this kit! Love your new blog header and picture.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...