Sunday, April 19, 2009

{blessings 51 & 52!!!!}

Holy cow. I can't believe I am posting my final 2 blessing layouts! I completed an entire year. Wow!! I missed last week, just got too busy. So - here are my final two blessing pages.


{credits}

and . . .


{credits}

I have to say, I'm pretty proud of myself for finishing an entire year! I really encourage everyone to try this 52 Blessings project. If you don't scrap, just write them down or blog about them each week. It's really made me a more positive and grateful person. :) I can't wait to get my book printed now!!

Alright - its late, so that's it from me tonight! See ya!

9 comments:

  1. I like your Blessings project, I think it's amazing!!!! I also wanted to let you know I'm still looking for the photo of you at Disneyland from HS. SERIOUSLY... I found it when I was moving, and now I cannot find it anywhere, but as soon as I do... I will scan it for you! Hope you're doing good!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Britt! I've really enjoyed watching the pages each week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I'm so proud of you too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've loved all the Blessings Layouts. What a great idea. I really should do this.

    I also wanted to mention the typo on the Prayer LO. It should be "too hard". Just wanted to point it out before you print it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats for finishing!!!! I have really enjoyed seeing all of your LO's. You are so talented!!! Thank you for sharing with us and I will put that idea on my list:) Have a wonderful day! Fonnetta

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am going to miss the blessings layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what a great book this will be! I have loved seeing your blessings every week.

    I love this idea. I'm going to start up a blessings project some day. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That is awesome. I have loved doing my blessings (I'm on Week 30). It's been such a great opportunity to stop and reflect. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats for finishing! I've enjoyed seeing the blessings in your life. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...