Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Mickey!

Today is Mickey Mouse's 81st Birthday!!



And to celebrate, I'm hosting a very special challenge at MouseScrappers.com. And EVERYONE who participates is getting this fun Disney-inspired Christmas mini-kit!!



Doing the challenge is the ONLY way you'll be able to snag this fun kit! So, come join in the fun at MouseScrappers!!

Here's the LO I did for my challenge!


{credits here}

I LOVE this LO!! It's totally a scraplift, so I can't take credit for the cute composition, but I LOVE IT!! It's one of my most favorite LOs I've done in a long time!!

Well, hope to see you over at MouseScrappers!! Hope everyone likes the prize.

TTFN!

6 comments:

  1. OMG! I am on my way to find out about this. We go BACK to Disney World on December 11th for our 2nd trip this year. I wanted to do Christmas cards that were Christmas Disney so THIS is just perfect. YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER CUTE!!! I'll be working on something soon!! I seriously need to take another trip to get more Disney pics!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome - won't miss it -- we just got back from Disney -- love your pics and work - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AGHHH!! I WANT that kit so badly, but I don't have any pictures from Disney yet. We go next week for the first time in a SUPER long time. Can't wait to go, but still got to figure out how to complete this challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah!! I realized I could do a Disney on Ice page and put it in the general section. Can't wait for this kit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...