Friday, March 19, 2010

Easter Salutations

Hi! Happy Friday peeps. I'm so excited to share my awesome Easter collab. kit with you all! Tangie Baxter and I have been online "friends" for a long time - I've been on her CT for a very long time! It's about time we did a collaboration kit, don'tchya think?? So - I proudly present . . .

"Easter Salutations"



I totally love how our styles blended together in this collab! It's so unique and fun. I'm very proud of it. Tangie and I both have add-on freebies for you, so make sure to read through the end of the post. Here's the page I scrapped with it. Some fun pictures of my nieces and nephews from Easter last year. It's a 2-pager!



I'm also releasing a new alpha today!

"Jellies - Alpha 1"



And here are the pages from the Britt Girls!



Pretty sweet, huh?? Thanks for your work this week girls. You're seriously the best!

Alrighty - here is this week's Show Offs Slideshow . . .

Thanks to this week's Show Offs! You're all getting my new Jellies: Alpha 1! Expect that email today.

If you want to be a Show Off, scroll down to the end of this post for more details.

Here is my add-on freebie for "Easter Salutations"! And you can get Tangie's add-on on her blog.



DOWNLOAD HERE

Enjoy! Have a wonderful Friday. :)

15 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [19 Mar 01:26pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable! Thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's STUNNING. You girls are waaaay too talented!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very sweet kit.
    Thanks for the show-off gift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Easter design, thanks for sharing the little freebie with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the opportunity to create with you designs and for the wonderful alpha I recvd from you. I am so glad I discovered your blog and store.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Mar. 20, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! Thank you for the add-on!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeah finally a collab with Tangie, Britt!! and it is a gorgeous kit!
    thanks for the freebie ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the freebie; it's so cute! I've been a fan of Tangie's for a long time and am enjoying looking around your blog. Your style is great and your talent is AMAZING! I truly appreciate you sharing your talent and freebies; very inspiring to see what others do with particular products. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for this beautiful freebie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...