Well, as I said before, new releases at ScrapMatters got pushed to Saturday morning, so all I've got to post today are this week's Show Offs . . . so sit back, relax and enjoy the show!
Lots (possibly the majority) of the Show Offs that got sent in this week had Show Off procedural mistakes (how's that for official?? HAHA!) Which isn't the end of the world, but to make my life easier, I feel it's time for a refresher on how to send in your Show Offs.
If you're new to showing off, or even a seasoned Show Off, please review these rules and make sure you're sending in your Show Offs correctly.
*Show Offs will be every other Friday from now on. You can send your Show Offs in anytime, and it will be included in the next possible Show Off.
*You will now send your Show Offs to myshowoffs at gmail dot com! You can either attach your layout to the email or include a link to your layout. Please be careful to remember to attach your LO. I tend to get a lot of people forgetting to attach!
* Your Show Off can contain ANY Britt-ish Designs product. From a template, to a freebie, anything Britt-ish Designs. Even one little Britt stitch is enough to make it a Show Off.
*If you attach your layout in the email, make sure to size it somewhere between 600 and 900 pixels tall. No larger! (in Photoshop I use File > Save for Web and then go to image size)
* Your layouts need to be in by midnight the Thursday night (Mountain Time) before Show Offs to be included in that week's slideshow. If I get it after that, you'll have to bump to the next Show Offs.
* Please make sure your subject is "Show Off". Two words, and nothing more. It makes it easier for me not to miss any of your emails.
* Please carefully list all the Britt-ish Designs products you used. Please credit the product with its correct name.
* And PLEASE include your name that you want your Show Off to be credited to. Most emails come and show your first name, but many of you used your husband's email or there's no name that comes up, so I struggle to figure out who the emails are from sometimes. I try to remember you all, but with over 70 Show Offs a week, its just not possible.
I think that's everything! If you follow these rules it will make it possible for me to continue having Show Offs every other week!! THANKS!
Alright, well I'll see you tomorrow for new releases!