Friday, October 14, 2011

frightfully delightful

I can't believe it, but Halloween is right around the corner! We LOVE Halloween at our house. And I LOVE making Halloween digi-scrap products. This year's kit is probably my favorite so far!

"Frightfully Delightful"



I do have an add-on freebie for you today too, so make sure you read all the way to the end to snag it.

Here is the page I scrapped with "Frightfully Delightful":



And from the oh-so-talented Britt Girls:



"Frightfully Delightful" is so perfect for scrapping all your Halloween memories & more as you can see!

Alrighty - time to enjoy the Show Off slideshow.




Thanks to everyone who sent in their Show Offs this week. You're all getting a very lucky 2nd Chance gift this week. So watch your email inboxes to see which past prizes you get to pick from.

And last but not least, your add-on freebie!


{{ DOWNLOAD HERE }}


Enjoy! And have a wonderful weekend!

21 comments:

  1. Very cute and adorable freebie! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Oct. 14, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great freebie! Love the kit and hope to pick it up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the freebie, Britt! I am going to MNSSHP next week and can't wait to use it to make a page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGoodness! This is TOO CUTE! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, thank you! I am heading to Disney in a couple of weeks and this will come in perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic kit! Thanks so much for the add on!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute kit! Thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for the add-on! Love that Mickey head pumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the freebie! I think.....no make that I'm sure.....I need this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great freebie! You've been featured on the Quality DigiScrap Freebies blog.

    We hand select only the best digiscrap freebies for our readers.

    Grab a brag button!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is soooo cute! Thanks so much for the freebie add on and the show off gift! =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...