My Speed Scrap starts at 11:00 MST!
STEPS WILL BE POSTED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST EVERY 10 MINUTES
Check back here ON THIS POST, my FB page, or come chat with us at the MouseScrappers Chat Room.
[Special thanks to Carol and MouseScrappers for letting us borrow the chat room.]
Everyone who finishes ON TIME will get a prize. You HAVE to post your LO by 1:00 PM MST to get the prize. This is a TRUE speedy speed scrap!!! You gotta be quick to get the prize.
Once I have given all 7 instructions during the first hour - you then only have 1 MORE HOUR to complete your page.
* You have to use at least 1 Britt-ish Designs item (even a little staple will suffice).
* Follow the 7 instructions given during the 1st hour of the Speed Scrap.
* You have to post it to the Britt-ish Designs Speed Scrap Gallery before time is up!
* Come back to this post and paste your layout's gallery URL in the comments.
* Go back to the gallery and comment on lots of your fellow Speed Scrappers' creation.
If you follow the rules and have finished on time - you get the prize!
I'll be posting the 7 steps every 10 minutes starting at 11:00 MST here:
1) Pick an even number of photos.
2) Pick an even number of papers.
3) At least 1 of your papers needs to feature polka dots.
4) Add at least 1 flag, banner, or other pennant type item.
5) Add white strokes or white frames to ALL your photos.
6) Add some stitching and at least 1 FLAT ribbon.
7) Add your date in a "sneaky" place. Journaling is not required THIS TIME, but always encouraged.
Here is my finished page:
[click here for credits]