Friday, December 14, 2012

Show Offs!

Today's my BIRTHDAY! YAY! I love birthdays. I always make a big fuss and go BIG when it comes to celebrating my family's birthdays. But this year Josh went BIG for me!!!! Vegas, baby!! We're enjoying a getaway (just the two of us) in Las Vegas at the Aria. And I'm so thrilled!!!!! Mama needed a break!

But - I do have today's Show Off slideshow for you to enjoy while I'm gone.



Each of the Show Offs are getting a $2.50 GC to buy whatever they want from my shop! I hope you guys enjoy it!

(More info on Show Offs can be found here)

Have a HAPPY HAPPY WEEKEND!! I know I will be!

9 comments:

  1. So awesome! Have a happy happy birthday, Britt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Britt! What a great way to celebrate...love Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Britt! Have fun in Vegas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy, happy, happy birthday!! Have an amazing time in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Have a great time in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday!!! Hope your trip is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a fabulous time in Vegas! Enjoy the time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! Hope you have an amazing trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks and Happy Birthday Britt!!! Have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...