Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter SALE & A New Alpha

Hi everyone!!! I'd like to wish you all a very Happy Easter by having a little sale!! Everything Easter in my shop is 30% OFF this weekend! Links to specific items on sale can be found below.


 All of the following products are 30% off this weekend only:

NEW ALPHA!!!

 "Golden Stripe Alpha"

















Here's what I created!! A few photos from Easter 2012.  Look how little Scarlett was!! Where did my baby go??!



And more layouts from the Britt Girls:

by Alexis


 by Justine


 by Melinda


 by Fonnetta



 
by Melissa


 by Wendy


 by Kelsy


 by Stacy


 by Erica


 by Becca


by Cami


 by Julie


 by Kat



 
by Natasha





I hope you all have a VERY happy weekend, full of jelly beans, "Son"shine and happy family memories.  Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...