It's here!!! The BIGGEST, most anticipated weekend in digital scrapbooking. [Inter]National Scrapbooking Day is my biggest, most exciting event of the year. My store is never more discounted!! PLUS there's just so much going on. I think I may have over-planned a little this year. I have so many games, contests, events, and opportunities to scrap and WIN it's a little crazy!!!
But let's jump right in and get things going.
First up - as you may already have noticed, my entire shop is 40% off now through Sunday (5/5/13) (EXCLUDING Grab Bag & Bundles which are already deeply discounted!!). Project Mouse Bundles will NOT be discounted (since the bundles are already marked down). BUT I'll give you a little tip - buying the individual packs during the NSD sale actually does save you an extra 10% than you'd normally save buying the bundles!! :) Shhh! hehe
Next - I have my . . .
At only $4, this is an absolute STEAL. Individually, the 5 all-new items inside retail at a total of $16.75!
The grab bag will be available all this week (til midnight on Thursday May 9, 2013) then the products will get loaded into the shop at full price. Get it at $4 while you can!!
Here's the page I created using some of the new Grab Bag stuff, along with a few other items.
Check out what the Britt Girls created. I understand that by showing you the following layouts, I'm basically giving away what's inside the Grab Bag but OH WELL!! I can't believe the versatility in pages!! We've got everything from 1st bike rides, to birthday parties, to European vacations!!
Are those not GREAT?!! I'm so proud of my girls.
OK - other things going on for NSD . . .
* There's a Facebook Fan Freebie up at the Britt-ish Designs Facebook page. All you have to do is "Like" me to get it.
* There's a Speed Scrap tomorrow afternoon, Saturday May 3 at 1:00 Mountain Time. (That's 12pm PST / 2pm CST / 3pm EST) I'll be hosting the Speed Scrap Chat and giving instructions at MY NEW CHAT ROOM!!! brittishdesigns.com/chat FUN!! I have my own chat room now. We'll definitely be using this a lot going forward. Hope to chat with lots of you there. I'll also be posting the instructions on Facebook, so if you miss part of it or can't do the chat, the instructions will be there.
* I'll be back later today to give you the Blog Quick-Fire Challenge & explain/announce the Princess of Pinterest contest.
And last but not least . . .
* I HAVE AN AWESOME GIVEAWAY!!!!!!
Ok, so if you listen to the podcast I co-host (Capturing Magic) you may have heard us talking a lot about Smashbooks in our latest episode.
After this episode I got all excited about using Smashbooks to document our travels! I LOVE to keep all the little keepsakes, papers, maps, etc wherever we go but I never really know what to do with them when I get home. Answer = Smashbook! I've had a Smashbook for a couple years, but never had a great idea on what to do with it, until now! I'm already getting started Smashing our little Las Vegas trip with Josh's work last weekend.
What's a Smashbook, you ask? Watch this short video. It sums it up so well!!
I can't WAIT to make a Disney Smashbook on our next trip (or after the trip I should say - not sure I'll have time for much Smashing actually ON the trip).
Check out some AWESOME Disney Smashbooks HERE, HERE and HERE!!
Ok . . . so I've put together a fabulous bundle of Smashy goodness to give to one lucky blog reader.
I'm actually pretty jealous of this prize! I want to keep it!!! haha!!! It's the perfect pack to make a fantastic Disney Trip memory/keepsake book OR just an everyday life Smashbook!
The prize includes:
* 1 Smashbook in "Retro Blue" (I looked through it and this one has AWESOME pages for Disney-fying)
* 1 Date Stamp from Studio Calico (has cute saying like "INSTAGRAMMED" and "kind of a big deal"
* 1 set of 4 big pockets from Smash
* 1 roll of black and white polka dot washi tape from Smash
* 1 pack of paperclips with paper flags from Smash
* 1 set of super cute Retro Mickey Mouse craft stickers
All together $34 Value!!
Yes, one lucky person will get all of this sent to them from me as a happy NSD gift!
If the winner lives in the continental US, he or she will get it shipped to them for free. But if you win and you live overseas you will be responsible for an small fee to cover shipping costs.
Here's how you enter - Using Rafflecopter (entries left in the comments won't be counted) there are 3 entries possbile per person:
1 for just reading today's post.
1 for subscribing to the Britt-ish Designs Newsletter.
1 for sharing the Giveaway on Facebook.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good luck!! Contest ends at midnight Sunday night, so be sure you hurry and enter!! I'll be announcing the winner on Monday!
Ok I'll be back later to announce our Princess of Pinterest contest and the Quick-Fire Blog Challenge. Until then, have fun and happy shopping!! (Don't forget - the 40% off sale ends Sunday!)